Pedestrian and Bicycle Counter
The Clearview Pedestrian and Bicycle Counter is an accurate realtime count and classifier for active travel detection and analysis. It utilises the latest LIDAR technologies to provide a non-invasive detection and classification solution for pedestrians and bicycles. Designed for permanent use alongside foot and cycle paths as a solar or mains powered solution within a single unit. The detection range is configurable up to 7 metres without the need for an additional receiver unit as seen in traditional solutions of this type. The use of LIDAR technology enables the creation of virtual lanes based on the distance of the object detected, this can be used to understand if potential conflicts are occurring on segregated pedestrian and cycle paths..
• 95% pedestrian and bicycle classification with direction
• 98% pedestrian and bicycle detection with direction
• Integrated real-time communications
• Integrated general-purpose input/output
• Solar, power over ethernet or mains powered
• Data Integration with Insight but data also available to third parties
• Detection up to 7m from the counter
• Virtual lanes to detect adherence to pedestrian and cycle lane designation
For more information Call +1 905-985-2120.